Enter the details of your development below to calculate the applicable fee.
Important changes to payment methods: Due to the restructuring of finance processes, with effect from Monday 15th November 2010, Crime Impact Statements may only be issued once full payment has been received. Work will commence as normal on the CIS following receipt of an instruction, and an invoice will be sent to the main point of contact within 3 working days. Once we receive confirmation of cleared payment the CIS will be issued.
Additional methods of payment: From Monday 15th November 2010, payment by debit card can be accepted. To take advantage of this payment method please call our finance department using the details provided on your invoice.
- Outline planning applications where layout is not to be considered will require a ‘Crime Impact Statement: Preliminary’ report, for a fee of £500. Subsequent reserved matters applications where layout is to be considered will require a full Crime Impact Statement
- If we receive an instruction to extend the ‘Preliminary’ document to a full Crime Impact Statement within 12 months of the ‘Preliminary’ report being completed, the £500 fee paid for the ‘Preliminary’ report will be deducted from the cost of the full Crime Impact Statement
- All floor areas are gross and should be measured externally.
- Surface only car parks will be charged at a rate of £10 per 100m2 or part thereof
- If you are paying by cheque please allow 10 working days for the cheque to clear. Please be aware this may delay issue of the report if payments are delayed
- Once your application has been submitted a confirmation fee email will be sent to inform you of the fee applicable which will need responding to with a confirmation email from yourself before the consultant can start work on the report
- All prices exclude VAT
Residential, Student Accommodation, Hotels and Care Homes
The above types of development are charged at a rate of £30 per unit (subject to a maximum fee of £10,000).
N.B. A minimum fee of £500 is applicable to any residential scheme.
Non-residential developments are charged at a rate of £30 per 100m2 or part thereof, (subject to a maximum fee of £10,000).
N.B. A minimum fee of £500 is applicable to any non-residential scheme.
Mixed use developments (where an application relates to the erection of buildings partly for residential use and partly for other uses) fees are calculable by adding the amount payable for the number of units to the amount for other gross floor space, up to a combined maximum of £10,000.
N.B. A minimum fee of £500 is applicable to any mixed-use scheme.